Dr. Rakesh Dua, MD Dr. Sofia Y. Arain, MD
Dr. Dua is a board certified pediatric care physician. His main aim is to be the go-to primary health care provider for infants, children and teens through qualities of compassion, understanding and patience. Dr. Rakesh Dua is a kind and caring pediatrician in Brooklyn, New York and is affiliated with New York Methodist Hospital. He received his medical degree from Delhi University College of Medical Sciences and has been in practice for 35 years. He is also board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Medical School – University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur
- The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Kings County Hospital Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital
- American Board of Pediatrics